Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello bloggie

Hai, it has been quite a long time since my last updates! Sorry bloggie, been really really i mean REALLY busy lately with this and that, with midterms, presentations and stuff like that. yeah you know, the university life. Now this is going to be just a quick one, i'm not going to write really long like i used to be cause I wanna go to sleep and wake up early tomorrow as I got work to submit to my friend so yeah, here we go.

I have 11 followers. But I think only 3 of them read my blog. I feel quite sad. dunno to whom i'm blogging to or for what? I mean, i need a few readers. Don't you think so?

Tomorrow, we're going to go to the Kite Park (Taman Layang-Layang) somewhere after Batu Caves and Ampang. I just want to relax. listen to good music and eat good food while reading good book and play kites. isn't it wonderful? The idea is, but whether it will turn out to be like what we want to be or not, that is not in our hands. Let's just hope that everything will be according to plan,shall we? I need a good weekend. I mean it.

Last week, weekend seemed to be SO LONG and Friday felt like Saturday and Saturday felt like Sunday and Sunday, woke up thinking hey is it Monday already? Now THIS week, everything seems to be fast. Today is Saturday but I hope it's still Friday cause I feel it like Friday. Hmm..Time flies fast no?

and life. Hmm..I've lost my enthusiasm to go to class. I feel nothing. I mean, can't we just have our exams now? I can't wait anymore..I'm tired of this whole idea of going to class, sit and listen to lectures and go out for lunch and go to class again and then walk back to Mahallah....it's almost at the end of the semester. Come on, stop giving us threat letters! LET US BE FREE!

I think, somewhere somehow down there in brain and heart, I think i'm searching for something. I mean, i think i've lost something. I dunno what. But something is missing and i have to find in back. I think i'm trying too hard. I mean, I'm tired of trying. I just want to go with the flow. I need something. but WHat?

No comments: