Sunday, March 18, 2012

A New Project- The Lucky Stars

I started out a new project on my own. Remember the movie 500 days of Summer? Well, i'm trying to count days, from the day i met him till the day i'll be finally getting over him. Till the day i realize that i no longer love him and he's no longer in my mind or that i give a damn about him anymore. I count the days using stars i made on my own. 1 star for 1 day. So far, i've done a month- 31 days means 31 stars. i'm gonna get myself a nice bottle to fill them in, and i have to buy more star-making-papers. i'd like to know how many days would i need to get over a man and i guess this is a good way to find out. I think after i'm no longer making stars meaning that i no longer have any feelings towards him, i'm gonna give him a call and hand the bottle over. Just pray that i wont have to make until 500 or 1000 stars okay! :) Because hey, i need to get married to someone too! I dont want to stuck with his memories forever. and i've made a promise to myself that i will only get married or fall in love with another man when i have totally vanish him off my head and heart. So...Wish me luck!

No comments: