Tuesday, January 5, 2010

RINDU!! :(

I don't know why. i guess maybe sbb esok ade pop-kuiz (katanya, hopefully not) and aku tak study ape-ape lagi so aku maybe dah jadik macam tak berapa betul tapi hakikatnya, I MISS MY FRIENDS IN GOMBAK! :((
the stupid part is, I'm already in Gombak. and all of them are staying really close to me like a few blocks away and I don't know why,-really, i feel soooooo rindu like i haven't meet them for a very long time. I really want to go to Hani's room and hug her. I want to go to Bella and Muffin's room to kacau dorang eventhou i already did that 30 minutes ago! I know, I must be insane! I want to ask Iqeen to come here and squatting like she used to. I want to go play on the court with Khai. I want to lepak in TV room with Sya. I want to go to Mali with Dalila and i want to lepak at library with Farah. I want to accidently meet Ruqayyah there with Sakinah. and also I want to accidently bump into Ain on the way to class. I miss my friends! I guess they know who i am cause tonight, I feel VERY ANNOYED and VERY SERABUT with my old friends from the school. FINE LAH KAU ALIM! tapi jangan libatkan aku boleh? I don't get it with these people. just because of my one controversial  status, they tag me in all the Islamic notes like i'm already menyimpang jauh and should get back to the root. pls lah weyh! RAMAI je yg lagi terok dr aku..pehal ko nk kecoh2 pasal aku sorang plak?? i guess i know why korang mcm tu. CAUSE YOU WERE NEVER MY BEST FRIEND IN SCHOOL, NOT EVEN NOW. Kawan-kawan baik aku yg lain ok je pasal aku...cause they know who i am. korang yg tak kenal aku, pehal nak kecoh mcm korang kenal aku??  LOOK ya,I still want to enjoy my life like i used to do with my friends here and  good friends backhome. The friends from school yg alim-alim? NO FUN! :((
The friends here and there, FUN FUN FUN!! :D and that's why, I miss u guys tonight...so much...xoxoxo.


                                                     Heeeee.....:D

4 comments:

.a.n.a s.y.u.k.r.i.a.h. said...

hye! thanks for following my blog! =)

hani.d said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...

*big hugs*

walaupun ni kisah lama, aku tetap terharu. hehe. biarlah mereka yg berotak sempit itu, abaikan!

NABILA HANIS said...

gmbar aku xde. smpai hati kau kan :(

Anonymous said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Aku nampak nama aku. *highfivedirisendiri* Aku ada makna dalam hidup kau rupanya.