I'm not that cheap. What? U think u can throw me away and then a few months after that, u came and said "HI" like nothing have ever happened between us. U think I'm that cheap to answer u back? u think I'm that stupid to easily treat u nicely again after all what u've done to me?? NO, SORRY I'M NOT THAT EASY. SO now please GO AWAY from my life. I've threw u away the day when u started to ignore me like i never come into your life.Stop bothering me. You have your own life. I have my own life. We walk on two separate ways now and we took two different roads from the beginning of our relationship until now. so yeah, bye-bye. Stop contact me as I never try to do that, not even once since the day u asked me to stop bothering u. U should do the same now. uuhhh...I'M BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!
note: I DON'T CARE
2 comments:
yeahh.. dat's my girl!
hoho :)
Post a Comment