Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Something is DEFINITELY WRONG with me.

I think my state of mind is scrambling. I don't know what I should do or what I should think. I'm having mixed feelings, sometimes think too much and that makes me feel anxious. My mind is restless. When I cannot think of what I should have think, I would think of something or someone else and then I get myself into troubles: a very good example is when I wrote an entry about my friend, asna...that happened because I choose to deviant from thinking about myself, then I start thinking about someone else and then there...I just put myself into troubles. He thinks I'm backbiting him now which I'm NOT!

Sincerely and truthfully, I don't want to butt in or involve in any problems. I think I'm going crazy..is there any cure for this illness? I think no..or maybe, I'm dying. OH GOD, please help me. I think I want to google my symptoms and then figure out what is wrong with me. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY MIND??


note: do you think, or at least, is there any possibility that when i was sleeping two weeks ago (this sickness happens around two weeks ago), some kind of aliens broke into my room and then they make me their subject? and they're controlling my mind right now..that's why I'm like this. AND! last week, I remember it very well that I didn't open my window AT ALL and then one morning, when I'm back from my class, I SAW THAT MY WINDOW WAS SLIGHTLY OPEN! see...the aliens! I KNEW IT!

No comments: