Sunday, July 31, 2011

Psstt..Ramadhan is here :)

Salam and greetings to all.
Ramadhan Al-Mubarak! Happy fasting tomorrow for those who can. And for those who are "on leave", enjoy the fact that you guys can still eat tomorrow! ^__^

it's that time of the year again, Ramadhan. Since lately i'm very active in twitter, people have been talking about Ramadhan for like a week already, before the actual date which is starting tomorrow. and each time im on line, i always feel like the fasting day will start the day after because people keep posting stuff about Ramadhan and keep talking about it. Cant believe it's gonna be tomorrow.

I'm excited.I dont know why. I feel like something good is going to happen. Insyaallah. I hope all of us will get something good from this full-of-barakah month. Let's achieve something. :)

Have a great sahur and happy fasting, all. xoxo

No comments: