Thursday, April 15, 2010

=)

The best part about living at home is that, I get to dream a lot of things...berangan is my best buddy and sleeping is my best company. Today, since I woke up late (as usual, hihi) so I didn't get the chance to go to the market to buy any ingredients for my kimchi. After I bathed and dressed, I went to kitchen to find something to eat and my mom was cooking for lunch. Since all the lauk are going to be the same like the past few days (squids, fish no ciken), therefore I said to her " No, I don't want to eat anything today. Don't cook much..I'm seriously not going to eat anything". It also indicates that I'm protesting to the same cooking each day. She said to me " okay if you're not eating anything. If there's no chicken then you'll say there's no dish for you to eat even though there's plenty of them". I pout a little and took curry puff on the table. with a glass of cold water in my hand, I switched on the TV. HEHEHE.. The show was on DR.ROMZEY's JUS MATE 5 (diet drinks) and ,unintentionally a BIG SMILE formed on my face. dalam hati " cehhh, kutuk aku ke tv? perli aku ke?? ". So after I watched the programme, I put new status in my fb as " fatin tersenyum lebar bila bukak tv, keluar2 je terus pasal Jus Mate 5 Dr. Romzey...hai tv, kau pun perli aku ke??" and Abu, my former ex-coursemate commented on my status. We talked quite long about dieting and stuff since he used to be fat before and now his aim is to get solid 6 packs and he's already losing 28kilos! That was AMAZING! he even told me that there are many girls queue-ing for him now and I was like hahahahahahah LMAO! 

And that's when suddenly my mind went elsewhere. I really wanna know how does it feel to be thin and slender. How will people react when they see you from BIG to SMALL? Are they going to be amazed or  would they be laughing at you? Surprising people will be SO MUCH FUN for me, but I guess the real excitement starts when there's a really cute guy ask me out. That would be like money falling from the sky bebeh! the possibility of a cute guy to ask me out now or even before I was like THIS is like ZERO. not even a tiny small chance. It's like Malaysia suddenly snowing instead of raining which is of course, we all know that it would never happen. That is the right "perumpaman" to my case of dating with a cute guy. So now, a super cute guy sounds amazing but what if a long queue of cute looking gorgeous handsome GUYS waiting to date with you?! OH EEEMM GEEE I think I'm gonna faint. And that thought made me laughed so loud that I had to cover my mouth with a pillow so that my mom couldn't hear me. HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY! I wonder what if that really happens....hmmmm : ) : ) : )

        nak feeling-feeling chikaro jadi Miranda Kerr boley? hikhik..=P

LELAKI HENSEM!! GORGOSS!

Jangan ah tgk saya cmtuuuu...saya malu!! *blushing*

waaaarrggghhhhh panahan berapi u olsss!!mata mengancam ala-ala rimau aumm aumm!! 
dup dap dup dap..*cair*

eh eh, tak Minho, takkkk saya tak main kayu 3 4 dgn awkk..saya sayang awk sorang je minhooo..xoxo
*kenyit mata dgn yang lain*

note: hihihihihihi...=P 
I know it could never possibly be happen.

2 comments:

ashraf said...

muffins coming!

eh, abu tu propa je... mana ade perempuan beratur but aku ponterpersona dgn kekurusan die..

die dan khazuan..

6pacs? alamak..aku nak jugak uollzzz!

hani.d said...

amazing ah abu!!

btw nampak sgt rupa itu yg diutamakan, applicable utk male and female. haha