Sunday, April 18, 2010

LOVE

I have this poem. that I'm still writing it. It's about love. I want to describe what love is actually...and the problem is, I think I can't never finish the poem. Cause I might never have enough words to describe what love is actually...I don't have enough vocabulary to it, not enough adjective, adverb..I don't have enough comparisons to give to it and therefore, I think I'll never finish it. =(
Let me give you the poem, then you can continue it after me...oh and it's in malay.=P


cinta itu ibarat gula-gula kapas,
cair di mulut dan terlalu manis,
cinta itu ibarat angin,
nyaman dan menyegarkan,
cinta itu ibarat sungai,
sentiasa mengalir dan berterusan,
cinta itu ibarat pokok,
tempat berlindung dan berteduh,
cinta itu juga ibarat hadiah,
penuh dengan kejutan dan kegembiraan
tapi kadang-kadang cinta itu macam jeruk,
masam dan memudaratkan
macam tengok cerita seram,
takut dan mendebarkan
macam....GOOD LUCK finishing this! (if you want)
*kenyit mata* =)


3 comments:

ashraf said...

salam, guys i deactivated my FB...anything please contact me at my blog k. :) i love u all

hani.d said...

suka ini poem! sila hasilkan poem yg menarik lg ya!

NABILA HANIS said...

(i've heard of this mase skolah dlu. so agk lame la jgak huh)

macam kurap. sedap digaru tapi memudaratkan.