Monday, April 26, 2010

some things, sometimes.

It has been quite a while since i've last updated my blog. Bukan apa, malas lah nak menuliss..huhu...dah tulis lepas tu cancel tak pun simpan dalam draft. since today is raining and tak panas dan sejuk angin membelai sipu-sipu, i've decided to update new things to you. as much as I want to run away from talking or writing about this topic, I have no other things in my mind right now besides than this one: LOVE.

okay, let's face it. WE ALL NEED LOVE. I love to tell people that I don't want to be in love or I no longer believe in love. Yes, I do feel so but deep down there, I still think that one day, the right person will walk in my life and tell me that he loves me with all his heart but I can't say I believe that will happen. Whenever I try to, i end up laughing at myself..pfffttt~~ it won't happen. pfffttt~~ stop the crap. Well, some people like me will always hope that we can find the one someday, some people like someone I know have already found the right person but still in doubt and some people are lucky enough that they are already in the relationship and very happy about it.

Someone told me that I'm very practical. I said I'm just being realistic, I'm not being practical. last night, I opened up the dictionary and find the word practical. APPARENTLY, it means: (of a person) realistic in approach. So i laughed again. HAHA okay, so I am being practical..too practical I think and i will not deny it anymore. suddenly I felt like I'm so lame. oh come on! aku selalu kutuk orang cakap ko ni typical la, practical la bla2..without realizing that I am actually like that too!! aarrgghh malu maluuu...So I have decided that I should stop being like one. Awesome people are the people who thinks outside the box and put away all the typical problems or assumptions. if I wanna be awesome, I must start to believe in at least 6 impossible things during breakfast. HAHA sounds like Alice in the wonderland much? Well, this is Faten in the Tebaukland now..

I've already listed 6 impossible things that I want to believe in:
1) I will be thin/slender
2) I will be pretty
3) I will be rich
4) I will found my love
5) I will be very intelligent
6) I will have children and be a happy mom.

Impossible?YES to me. Maybe not to you. Different people bring different result of impossible things that they believe in. I have also listed another few ridiculous impossible things. wanna know? =)
1) Love is like a flying elephant, a magical unicorn and little fairies.
2) Fairytales are real, prince charming is somewhere out there and cinderella does exist!
3) Winter is pretty with colourful snowflakes and not so cold. It's just nice and cool..=)

Well you see, my post is not really about LOVE. I think I'll write another one. But what i wanna tell you is that, appreciate the love when it comes to you. never let it go coz u will never know when it will come back to you. When in doubt, remember all the good times that you shared together and decide. lastly, True love will always find it ways' back to you.
So, Let's have faith that One day, some day, some way, some how, we will all be happy with our LOVE. =)

teng teng teng...(lagu wedding)
aaaawwwww.....mari kite kawen bang!
                                              pastu kissing kissinngggg muaxx muaaxx
last-last akakkk jugak yg kena sapu sampah lepas korang garden wedding yeerrr
gittew baju wedding akak nnt yerpp!
all impossible things combined in one! haha


LET'S GO UP UP AWAAAYYYYYY....
<3 <3 <3

note: P/S I LOVE YOU! =D

1 comment:

NABILA HANIS said...

benda tu kau ckp impossible?
then list up the reasons why.
everyone can achive that including you.
hidup ni masih jauh lagi. and u've just started yours kan.
way to go, babe.

p/s: for god's sake, kau cantik okayy. jujur dari hati punye ni.