*I'm a DRAMA QUEEN.*
I make dramatic scenes, I create dazzling plots, I produce fascinating climaxes!
And I'm doing none of them right now. Damn, I feel so hopeless. I tried to write poem, the inspirations won't come. I tried to write scripts, the ideas stuck in my head. I tried to be fun, I end up sitting in front of television drinking Milo. Whatever I plan to do this whole semester break, none of them working out well. I'm so depressed right now. I need a vacation. It has been two years I think since my last vacation. I need to go somewhere...I don't want to stuck in my house, doing nothing except some house chores, cooking and that's it. The next thing I know is, I will be in front of my laptop facebook-ing, google-ing and then go to bed. Then the same routines repeat again and again. It's not that I don't like being in my own house, it's just that...my life is boring. I don't mind staying home if my life is not going to be boring. Give me something to do! Give me something to gossips about! Give me what I want! Now I'm being a full-time stalker...stalking other people's pictures in facebook and get jealous of them. I just don't know why I CAN'T HAVE THE HAPPY CHEERFUL LIFE LIKE THEY HAVE?!
I'm SO DAMN PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!
BTW, I've added one more person in my most annoying people list. It's a she. her initial starts among the first 5 alphabets..She's might be reading my blog now. Whatever bitch! Many people hate you, don't you know that?? I used to like you and keep on wondering why do people often feel bugged with your appearance anywhere near them. I always have positive thinking towards your attitudes but Oh well, you just prove me that I'M WRONG! You are pathetic. SHAME ON YOU! taikkkkkk!!
So, there you go. the drama for today. I'll off for now. I'm still thinking of what to do tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the next day and so on.
They say, ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
I'll say: TELL ME HOW! DON'T JUST GIVE PEOPLE A PIECE OF YOUR MIND AND THEN YOU LEFT US THINKING OF HOW TO DO IT! shheesssh!
that's me!
thanks for the title. I feel like miss universe! *sarcastic*
:
p/s: I'm actually not that jahat. Yes I'm a drama queen but I make drama out of my own life. Not your life. Don't worry, I won't bother yours as long as you don't bother mine! I'm good person lah!


1 comment:
i feel u. im doing nothing at home jugakkkk :( damn
Post a Comment