Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HEHE

Sorry...I've been so busy re-arranging the layout and add this and that to the blog. I changed the layout few times and finally decided on this red one! it's called cherry chat..hope you LOVE it too...=)
I'm pretty much alive and still breathing, thanks to the Almighty. will update you on what had happened in these few days later on..now I'm very sleepy and keep yawning since it's already 3.51am. My eyes are sore and dark circles are surrounding them! ok, gotta go...lotsa luv, F.

p:s/ That's why the reader counter has reached up almost 131+..I'm the one responsible for that due to lots of click! Haha...I don't have that much readers anyway..*wink*









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai nama saya maryam eleena :)
hehehe. awak telah tipu saya. awak kata awak ambek short sem tapi awak takde pun. saya sgt excited nak jmpe awk! haha!

anyway, loving the header! sgt comel!!!

AtiRaH IB said...

eh eh...awk xtau ye sy x amik s.sem??
alaa ssorryyy...xde niat nk buat awk tertipu..hoho
takpe, nnt long sem awk jumpe sy. sila simpan dan kumpul excited awk byk2 supaya nnt bile jumpe awk mesti terlompat2 nmpk sy..hihi

oh thanks! sy suke jugee!! :)