Me and Diet. we are like, inseparable. you know why? cause I would mention about me going on diet like, every time new semester starts. and like any other semester, this semester also, i went on diet. Oh no, i mean, I AM ON DIET. you know what? I HATE DIET-ing.
So here the story goes. I have this one friend who invited me to go to Fitness First in Hartamas. Ya I know, HARTAMAS. A place for rich people to hang out and spending money on food, stuff and well, maybe gym too. Hartamas is so not a place for me as the name suggested, Harta-mas as in Harta Emas ( Gold Fortune), it's not for common people like me. Because the word GYM is there, and it's not like the gym we have in Uia, therefore i've decided that why not...let's give it a try. Besides than i can accompany my friend there, i can also, well maybe, get myself into shape or in order word, THIN.
So raya gone, back to college and start class. Forgot to mention another one. DIET. yup, i also have decided that I want to diet after i get back to Uia. So here I am, in Uia already. I actually started my diet programme on last Monday- 20.09.2010. I didn't eat rice, i didn't take ice, and on top of that, i take Jus Mate 5. ya lah, the one that Dr.Rozmey product tuu...it's not my first time taking this JM5. it's my....i can't remember...more than 4 times maybe? each time i took it, i ended up leaving it after a while cause yeah, laziness. I mean, I can't help it! seeing people eating everywhere around you, FOOD FOOD FOOD and those food are so yummy and delicious and irresistible and arrrghhhh So tell me, how can I diet betul-betul? Cannot riteee....
So now (before raya and after raya), I've been thinking quite deeply about this whole diet thingy and found one conclusion. That i know, I'm NOT going to diet next year. Next year, i'll be 22 years old and i'll be VERY busy with my study as I'm hoping to finish my whole subjects in November next year and therefore, it is obvious that I NEED to EAT in order for me to study. How can you study with empty stomach? cannot riteee....ha so that's why lah! now is like THE perfect time to diet. I will diet until my final exam for this sem which means i have another two months to diet and wish i can at least, shake off a few kilos. let say, 20 kilos? Okay, i want 25 kilos but if that seems quite over the fence lah kan, then 20 kilos will do. What if 15 kilos? hmmm...no, i need more than that. So 20 it is! My other reason is that, I know I will no longer diet after this. if i don't start now, i will never start it again in few more years cause i'll be busy in years ahead and maybe the idea of diet-ing will be flush out of my head and i'll be fat FOREVER. do i want that? NO!!! So that's why lah..diet now...
hmm besides than that, i bought this JM5 with my own pocket money. you know how sad is that?? you know how depressing is that?? watching the money that actually can be use for something else, FOOD or shopping or movies or karaoke or anything else, used for these 20 sachets of yellow powder contained Soy and other chemicals. bluuurrrghhhh if i don't finish drinking the whole 20 sachets, then don't call me my name. call me GAGA for being GAGAL. gagal to finish them is like gagal to diet and gagal to diet is like gagal to being thin and pretty...=(
Enough with ramblings. i know some of you maybe don't understand the half of what i'm talking about but never mind...the main point that i want to tell you is that, I'm on diet and I go to gym. very seldom but i hope it would contribute something to my diet programme. last but not least, I make my own plan of eating good FOOD. I want to eat triple cheeseburger by the end of this month and Ikea's meatballs in October once. What would i have for september? Still do not know...oh come on! i know what i'm doing...don't worry. it won't affect my diet. Told you, I know what I'm doing so don't be mad or whatever. okay? =)
p/s: I think i begin to like M again. he's so sweet and so cute and so kind, and OMG how to resist him?? haish..God, if he's the one for me or at least, maybe we're going to have something in the future, please please show me some signs before i begin to actually, fall in love with him. I don't want to be a loser, liking him without knowing whether he would likes me back or you know, bertepuk sebelah tangan. I don't want to be in that situation. I've been avoiding that situation since like the case of, you-know-who and ever since that, i'm quite afraid to like a guy really deeply. So please God, give me some signs. please please. I need to be sure cause I like him quite very much and well, he's like an angel and i know it's impossible that an angel would fall in love with me or like me the way i like him but hey, i believe in fairy tale. So can i cross my finger on this one? please?
1 comment:
haha.. gemuk2... diet cmne pun ttp cmtu.haha..
Post a Comment