I want to tell you how i feel today. woke up late in the afternoon, missed one class on purpose and then, this one friend...oh great great! just adding much salt to my already melancholy feeling today. i dunno if i'm being paranoid or I dunno if what i thought had vanished before come back again or I dunno if it's just me or I dunno if i'm being too dramatic about this but, I find her annoyance VERY intolerable right now. VERY. not just now but regularly, lately.
I can't stand her NOT FUNNY jokes. I can't stand her sarcastic words which she thinks are VERY AMUSING. i feel like telling her face, SHUT THE FUCK UP! i feel like screaming to her face, YOU KNOW WHAT?? YOUR MOUTH STINK! CAN'T YOU SAY ANY GOOD WORDS TO PEOPLE??
I dunno if she's being like this to me only or i dunno if i'm the one who got this wrong cause she's not behaving like this in front of my other friends but seriously, she is VERY ANNOYING to me.
as much as i know, i'm pretty glad she's no longer that close to me. My life is much more better now than previously, i can tell the difference. If before, i really want to go back to the old me, and i always feel like i can't find me in myself, now i can proudly tell that I am happy with my life and this is ME. i don't want to be the old innocent me and that, I take what had happened as a great lesson to who I am today. and NO, she does not make me the better me. My friends now are.
(nak upload pic tapi IIU punya wireless tak bagi. takpe, next time! )
2 comments:
Kehadapan cik cinderella,
Jika dia itu aku, ketahuilah bahawasanya tidak akan sesekali pun akan aku renggangkan diriku dari kau. Kalaupun aku terpaksa jimat duit untuk berubat penyakit halitosis, dan ketepikan niat membeli beg Salvador Ferragamo 'Angello Lambskin' satchel, aku sanggup. Kaulah *masukkan perkataan jiwang di sini* hidup aku. Maka, dengan ini bersiap-sedialah untuk melayan karenah aku selama aku hidup.
Yang benar,
Cik Aqilah AR
ain, bukan awak. kalau fatin cakap ni pasal awak dialah manusia paling kejam dalam dunia
Post a Comment