Friday, September 17, 2010

The Ordinary

Looking at other people's pictures and then you click profile and you're back at your own picture, makes you wonder How ORDINARY you are. how simple and how common you life is, and how little are your experiences. Been looking through other people's pictures, those of traveling and having fun, shopping and spending money on expensive things make you realize that your life is nothing compared to them. as if, you are not real. as if, even if you die and you don't exist anymore, this world doesn't give a fuck about you. you are not important.

Born in not a rich family, i've been telling myself that i am born to do something great someday. Something that will open other people's eyes, those who are always up there, those who are rich and wealthy that I am something. my ideas and my mind matters and you have to stop and listen and think hey, this kid actually got something in her rambling words. I always believe that...i am born to do something great.

but then again, been living in Kuala Lumpur for almost 3 years now, and making friends from different social status, different backgrounds, different pictures give me the real face slap. That hey, i am just ordinary. i have to plan my money in order to get me going for the whole month. I have to save some money, for any emergency purposes later on that might happen. I don't have RM500, to walk in Pavilion and thinking that I want to go shopping and after that, I tell others that I'm the most poor of my other friends who go together to shop at Pavilion. Rm500 is my whole month expenses. and for some people, they think that it's the smallest amount to go shopping. maybe the tiniest amount to go shopping. That same amount, of my whole month expenses. I don't shop now. I don't have that much money to shop. even if i do, i'll shop at regular cheap places. I can' afford to buy Zara, Topshop or whatever. I'm not qualified enough.

Maybe...I can't live in KL. I do not belong there...I mean, rich people live there. people like me? We live in setinggan in KL. thank god i have my own house in KT. what i'm saying is, I'm just regular. I'm just a simple regular girl who has nothing to offer the world. What am i born to do? =(

No comments: