Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Sigh.

Do you know what i hate the most out of this? The fact that i still have the conscience to actually think nicely and positively about you when you just don't even try to think so of me. Why ha? Why are you like that? It's so frustrating because I can still say things nicely because i still think of how would you feel if you hear the truth out loud. But i guess you don't have that type of kesedaran diri at all, and you just blatantly say stuff about me. This is so disappointing. Probably i should just do what you do. Say whatever that makes you look good and won't ruin your "good" image. But you know what? I'm not that talam dua muka like you are. I'm not as hypocrite as you are.

Because it's me, whatever i say or do people will take it negatively. Even when i do good. and because it is YOU, people will always think positive, no matter what you do. See how much talam dua muka you are?The world is not fair. It's okay. cause at least, I know i'm not like you. Should i call you a BITCH? perhaps..SHOULD!

p/s: this post has nothing to do with the readers because i know the bitch won't read my blog. How can you read if you don't even know the existence of this blog, kan?

No comments: