Saturday, June 4, 2011

In here.

If only i can tell you how i feel.
i don't know what your reaction might be.
And i don't know what will i get from that.
Will i get you back?
I don't think so. My heart won't let me.
I hate you.
Each time i see your pictures.
Or read/hear anything related to you.
I hate you.
I freaking hate you.
Cause it hurts so much.
I want to forget, what you did to me.
I wish i can.
But i can't, that's why i can't look at your face.
not even for a second.
So here I am,
telling you how much i hate you.
I don't want to live with this feeling.
It's totally burdensome.
I hope He would grant my wish.
Which is, hoping that this hatred would go away.
I really hope so.
Cause hate is not a word i fancy.
Hate is not a feeling i wish to stay
in here, in my heart.
One day, one fine day...
I know i will wake up and suddenly,
i don't hate you anymore.
i hope that day will come fast.
But one thing for sure, whether I hate you or no longer hate you that one fine day,
You're no longer in my heart.
you have no place in here.
Not anymore.
Now that I know who you are,
I'm sorry.
You're not good enough to be here.
You don't deserve my love.
You don't deserve my attention.
You don't deserve anything.
You're just a person, i know throughout the journey of my life.
Not more than that. Just. A. Person.
Not a stranger. But just that.
Just that. in here- heart.

No comments: