Saturday, June 4, 2011

You said you were dizzy...

i wanted to say hi and asked you how do you do? Are you alright? Or do you need some pills? But i can't. Cause i thought maybe you need some time alone. Maybe you don't want any disturbance from anybody, me included. Maybe this, and maybe that. So i logged off from my Yahoo Messenger, not saying anything to you. Just secretly wishing you're alright and no more dizziness. I hope you're okay. I really do.

Today, you put your real picture on YM. :) it's not the first time, but it has been a while since the last time you put your real picture there. In blue shirt. Nice. Really. :)

Thank you for yesterday's help. Really. I don't know why but whenever i need your help, whenever i ask for solutions, you are always there without fail. And it seems like you always say the right thing. Always make me feel better. Even if i'm the one at fault, you would always tell me nicely that i'm wrong and i should change or fix this and that. Thank you. You are the gift send from high above to guide me when i need some light in my life- I always think of you this way. :)

Yesterday, before i went to sleep....i asked from Allah...you. But i know i will never get you. Because we are so different, because you deserve someone wayyy better than i am. So after i asked you from Allah, i immediately said, I know you are not for me. So please Allah, give him a good woman who would always love him, a good woman who deserves him. and please protect him always. Amin.

p/s: Take care, M. :)

No comments: